Ad Astra Skating Academy offers a wide selection of skating development programs to meet the needs of Students
To ensure the success of our skater’s, from recreational to elite levels, our focus is on fun, learning and developing a solid foundation right from the start.
At Ad astra We Offer:
Programs, which compliment each other for all skill levels (ages 2.5 – 18)
- Groups based on skaters Age and Level.
- Low Skater To Coach Ratios for all levels and quality edge focused instruction.
- Private & Semi-Private Instruction conveniently during your lesson time.
- Programs for Boys and Girls.
- End of season Progress Reports outlining Strengths & Weaknesses
- End of season AWARD CEREMONY to recognize our skater’s achievements and to motivate them to go further.
- Year-Round Programs & Camps.
- Programs to progress skater’s from the LEARN TO SKATE Level up to the:
• HOCKEY SKILLS ACADEMY Programs
• ULTIMATE POWER SKATING Programs and/or
• FLOW Figure Skating
Extra Coaching- The famous saying “ The Battle of water-loo was won on the play –fields of Eton & harrow” is true even today and will remain so for ever. On the fields players are so trained that they are competent enough to meet all challenges of life, we at Ad Astra aim to do exactly that. Our focus will be to instill sense of team spirit. Train them in goal setting improve their written and verbal communication, organize ground discussions on current topics informally and help them chalk out strategies for effective time management. Sports fields are ideal places for sharpening skills of decision making and enhancing level of individual and team confidence. In short we will enhance the leadership traits of young boys and girls through online training by the celebrities like Sachin Tendulkar, Krishnamachari Srikkanth, MS Dhoni, Rahul Dravid , Chetan Anand , etc.
The online portal www.Careerstrokes.com will be facilitate the above training
I may add that the young training and achievement will be recognized by awarding certificates to the individuals by Kris. Srikkanth
This will add another feather to the caps of those enrolled in Ad Astra Sports Academy.
The areas are-
- Professional development
- Team work
- Goal setting
- Leadership skills
- Stress management
- Communication skills
- Group discussion
- Motivation & confidence building
- Decision making
- Coaching & mentoring
- Time management