Why Horse Riding
- Riding is the ideal way to introduce the Olympic sport of equestrian at an early age.
- It is universally known to help in character building.
- It will help the child to imbibe the quality of empathy, responsibility, get, determination, sportsmanship, courage and compassion through the medium of animals.
- Learning to control an animal so much larger than yourself does wonders to boost your self confidence.
- The act of caring for a horse gives humans experience of relationships, responsibility and friendship, bonding with the noble horse is the best stress buster you can find.
- Hacking out burns up approximately 40 calories per 10 minutes or 240 calories per hour. Riding a horse burns up 70 calories per minutes or 360 calories per hour. It is an excellent form of exercise.
- By Its very nature horse riding influences the personality of a person completely and the effort on all the body systems can be profound. The unique combination of the horse and its movement with the rider produces an extra-ordinary effort on all the system of the body.
- Riding a horse requires a great deal of Co-ordination, an order to get the desired response from the horse. Repetition of the patterned movements required in controlling the horse aid to quicker the reflexes.
- It leads to improved Co-ordination and relaxation, riding stimulates the vesicular system by the movement of the horse and its changes in the direction and speed.
- Although riding is a strenuous exercise, it is perceived as enjoyment, therefore the children will have increased tolerance and motivation to lengthen the period of exercise.
Aim of the Chetak-Club initiative
- Chetak Club aims to provide the students with a self sufficient facility for introducing horse riding as a discipline in the school curriculum.
- To lay down a foundation for the sport of equitation where in the child can aim at state / National level / International level.
- Teaching students through a proper training system based on a combination of substantial theory and practical knowledge.
- Providing proper development of skills based on the art of horsemanship and not merely basic horse riding.
- Interesting students to come and witness state national /International competitions held in and around Delhi.
- Enabling the student to utilize the horses in ceremonial functions such as sports day, founder’s day, guard of honor and every day to day morning assembly
Extra Coaching- The famous saying “ The Battle of water-loo was won on the play –fields of Eton & harrow” is true even today and will remain so for ever. On the fields players are so trained that they are competent enough to meet all challenges of life, we at Ad Astra aim to do exactly that. Our focus will be to instill sense of team spirit. Train them in goal setting improve their written and verbal communication, organize ground discussions on current topics informally and help them chalk out strategies for effective time management. Sports fields are ideal places for sharpening skills of decision making and enhancing level of individual and team confidence. In short we will enhance the leadership traits of young boys and girls through online training by the celebrities like Sachin Tendulkar, Kris Srikkanth , MS Dhoni, Rahul Dravid , Chetan Anand , etc.
The online portal www.careerstrokes.com will be facilitate the above trainingI may add that the young training and achievement will be recognized by awarding certificates to the individuals by Kris Srikkanth
This will add another feathers to the caps of those enrolled in Ad Astra School Of sports.
The areas are-
Motivation & confidence building
Coaching & mentoring